- These 7 international cities are poised for ‘sharp corrections’Paris and Toronto are among the cities most at risk of experiencing an imminent housing market crash, according to a new UBS Group report released Wednesday.
- EXp Realty expands presence in Canada with RE/MAX luxury teamChristopher Invidiata's luxury real estate-focused team closed more than $250 million in sales volume with more than 180 transactions in 2019.
Home Equity Acceleration Plan
- Tokyo Stock Exchange Sets Restart After Daylong Shutdown October 1, 2020The Tokyo Stock Exchange said it would resume normal trading Friday after an unprecedented all-day shutdown Thursday that executives blamed on a malfunctioning computer part.
- Oil's Recovery Set to Drag On Beyond Next Year October 1, 2020Crude prices late next year will remain well short of the level they hit in the weeks before coronavirus-induced travel restrictions and lockdowns began to weigh on prices, investment banks say.
- Bed Bath & Beyond's Rebound Looks Too Springy October 1, 2020The retailer's share price surged 30% Thursday morning, but the company’s latest earnings were merely respectable.