- States Title, now dubbed Doma, to go public via blank check mergerThe company will merge with Capitol Investment Corp. V. Such mergers have become an increasingly popular option for companies that want to begin selling shares.
- Douglas Elliman parent company launches proptech fundIn tandem with the launch of New Valley Ventures, Vector Group also announced that the new proptech investment vehicle has acquired an ownership stake in lead-to-close agent workflow platform Rechat.
Home Equity Acceleration Plan
- Greensill Capital Planning to File for Insolvency in U.K. This Week March 3, 2021The embattled financial startup plans to file for insolvency as it simultaneously moved toward a deal to sell its operating business to Apollo Global Management.
- Chips' Political Moment Will Need to Last March 3, 2021A shortage of semiconductor manufacturing capacity is a complex problem that government dollars alone won’t solve.
- Wall Street Lobbies to Bring More ESG Funds Into 401(k)s March 3, 2021Money managers are pushing for a revision of a Labor Department rule that effectively bars socially focused funds from many retirement plans.