- What new real estate agents should know about …If you're a new agent, learning a thing or two about a home's most sought-after features (think: kitchens, bathtubs, closets, flooring, elevators) will go a long way in helping you stand out with clients.
- Day before eviction moratorium set to expire, Dems scramble for extensionPresident Biden called on Congress on Thursday to extend the moratorium through the end of 2021, citing concerns over the quick spread of the Delta variant. Democrats were sent scrambling to respond.
Home Equity Acceleration Plan
- A Popular Bet on Chinese Growth Is Falling Out of Favor July 31, 2021China’s role as a key driver of the Australian dollar is being re-evaluated in global markets, helping send the currency to levels well below where traditional modeling suggests it should be.
- How a Landlord Making $75,000 a Year Could End Up in the Millionaire Tax Bracket July 31, 2021Paul Settle hoped to retire on the proceeds from the sale of his rental property. President Biden’s proposal to raise capital-gains taxes has put his plans in limbo.
- China Tech Selloff Resumes, Adding to Month of Huge Losses July 31, 2021Investors are reeling from drastic moves against the after-school tutoring sector, one in a series of government salvos.