- Take stock before you knock: 4 tips for solid prospectingIt can be daunting to step up to a stranger's door and start a (sometimes unwelcome) conversation. However, armed with the right tools and strategies, you'll make the most of your jaunt around the neighborhood.
- Fix that outlet! How to manage client expectations during the appraisal processThe home appraisal process can be a tripwire during the sales process because it involves judgments about a family's home, the center of their emotional lives, whether they realize it or not. Here's how to help your clients — and yourself — during those tension-filled negotiations.
Home Equity Acceleration Plan
- European High-Yield Bond Rally May Be Over-Hyped January 23, 2020Spanish construction companies topped few lists for winning bets at the start of 2020, but speculative-grade bonds in two such firms have jumped in price. They are extreme examples of the rally in risky European corporate bonds.
- Political Turmoil Triggers Slump in Italian Assets January 23, 2020Italian assets fell as fresh political uncertainty threatened to derail reforms and pose a further setback to the troubled economy.
- Sibanye-Stillwater Weighs Buying Copper, Other Metals Amid Clean Energy Trend January 22, 2020The South African miner Sibanye-Stillwater looks to take advantage of surging demand from auto makers.