- What not to write: What the latest YouTube scandal can teach you about damage controlWhen Ned Fulmer ruined his nice-guy persona, he compounded the error with a truly terrible public statement that made it all seem so much worse. Find out what he did wrong (that went viral) and why coming clean makes all the difference when you're in damage-control mode.
- Snapdocs integrations with Byte, BeSmartee will automate closingsAmerican Bancshares is among the first lenders to make the most of the new integration with BeSmartee to provide digital closing documents and collect eSignatures.
Home Equity Acceleration Plan
- Barclays to Pay $200 Million SEC Fine Over Debt-Sale Snafu September 29, 2022The flub involved the sale of structured notes, or debt instruments linked to an underlying reference such as the S&P 500 index, and exchange-traded notes.
- Stocks Fall as Bond Yields Resume Climb September 29, 2022The Dow dropped about 500 points, putting markets on track to resume declines as concerns over economic growth and inflation continue to drive volatility.
- Investors Fear New Phase in Bond-Market Turmoil September 29, 2022Mounting volatility in government bond markets is intensifying fears on Wall Street that this year’s wild swings in the world’s safest assets could further destabilize already-rocky financial markets.