- Homebuyer sentiment tallies record low amid falling ratesFannie Mae economist warns that, while mortgage rates have retreated, the primary drivers of housing pessimism are persistent affordability challenges and worries about household finances.
- Millennials are more real estate obsessed than their parents: PollNearly 60 percent of millennials said they felt homeownership is more important now than it was for their parents, according to the results of a new survey released earlier this week by Bank of America.
Home Equity Acceleration Plan
- Double Trouble: Investors Fight Fed on Two Fronts December 8, 2023While rate expectations have plunged for next year, further out they are still high.
- What Your Friends Can Teach You About Money December 8, 2023Millennials and Gen Z are turning to peers instead of professionals for financial advice. They don’t trust banks, and they are tired of information overload.
- Tech Shares Power Stock Market Higher December 7, 2023Shares of Alphabet, AMD rally on more AI optimism.