- Blackstone Group, TruAmerica buy 5,800 apartments in San DiegoIn what's believed to be one of the biggest real estate deals in San Diego County history, the investment firm says it plans to spend $100 million renovating the properties.
- Realogy clutches top spot on T3 Sixty’s 2021 Mega 1000 listRealogy secured the top spot on T3 Sixty's Mega 1000 list with $184 billion in 2020 sales volume. However, brokerages with alternative models are closing the gap.
Home Equity Acceleration Plan
- Ethereum Luminary Makes $1 Billion Covid-19 Donation in Shiba Inu Coin May 13, 2021The alternative cryptocurrency used in the contribution is piggybacking off the popularity of dogecoin.
- Bumble's Debut Has Been a Buzz Kill May 12, 2021The dating app’s banter hasn’t delivered the picture it sold in its initial public offering.
- Facebook-Backed Digital Currency Revamps to Address U.S. Concerns May 12, 2021The project initially known as Libra and renamed Diem is being adjusted due to qualms among U.S. officials that it could be used for money laundering and other illicit purposes.