- How to handle client objections during the pandemicThe types of objections we're hearing now are going to be with us for a while, and they may become our new normal, so we need to be able to ease clients' fears.
- Stop! 7 things you shouldn’t do on listing appointmentsSelling yourself is a little bit like dating. You have to make a great first impression. So, here are a few things to keep in mind if you want to impress your clients from the get-go and make them feel like you're the perfect fit for their needs.
Home Equity Acceleration Plan
- Why We Refuse to Spend Much Money on Apps May 24, 2020Consumers are willing to spend a lot more for a traditional product than for essentially the same thing in app form. A Stanford professor explains why.
- Game Plan: A Retired Teacher Wants to Reduce a Mountain of Student Debt May 24, 2020A New Jersey woman holds about $300,000 in loans from her daughters’ education. An adviser suggests how she can start to tackle it.
- Planning to Use Your Home as a Retirement Nest Egg? No So Fast. May 24, 2020The economic uncertainty due to the coronavirus casts doubt on the home-as-a-piggy-bank strategy.