- Zillow’s shift to IDX is live. Here’s what agents need to knowChanges include buyers' agents being advertised as 'personal guides' and the site defaulting to agent listings over others.
- Agents are happy with careers despite long hours: Inman surveyInman's second-annual Agent Appreciation survey revealed that many agents are working every day of the week and that just as many are completely satisfied with their careers.
Home Equity Acceleration Plan
- Global Stocks Edge Up as Investors Await Earnings Flurry January 18, 2021Stocks ticked higher as investors awaited a busy week of corporate earnings, economic data and central-bank decisions.
- After Stock Surge, Investors Ask Companies What's Ahead January 18, 2021An epic stock rally faces a key test in coming weeks as investors learn what executives expect for profits and revenues in coming periods.
- Lumentum in Advanced Talks to Buy Laser Maker Coherent January 18, 2021A cash-and-stock deal could come together as soon as this week. Exact terms couldn’t be learned but Coherent had a market value of $3.7 billion as of Friday’s close, while Lumentum’s was $8 billion.