- Nation’s top BHHS affiliate acquires Ohio indieBHHS Northwood Realty Services is acquiring Stouffer Realty and now boasts more than 2,100 agents in Eastern Ohio and Western Pennsylvania.
- Your 2021 marketing plan needs to focus on virtual tours — here’s whyIn a conversation at Connect Now, industry leaders discuss why virtual open houses and video tours should be a key part of any 2021 marketing plan, and advise on how to maximize their mileage.
Home Equity Acceleration Plan
- Goldman to Pay $2.8 Billion, Admit Wrongdoing to Settle 1MDB Charges October 20, 2020Goldman Sachs Group will pay about $2.8 billion and admit wrongdoing to end a bribery probe that stretched from Southeast Asia to Hollywood and reinforced a reputation for scandal that the Wall Street firm has spent years trying to shed.
- Stocks End Higher Ahead of Stimulus Talks Deadline October 20, 2020The Dow and S&P 500 ticked up ahead of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s deadline for Congress to reach an agreement on a spending package to support American households and businesses through the pandemic.
- Moody's Downgrades U.K. Banks October 20, 2020Moody’s Investors Service downgraded the credit ratings of three U.K. banks following a cut to the nation’s sovereign debt rating last week.