- US, Sweeden, New Zealand: 3 contrasting tales of recoveryThe new listing volume data suggests that the harder the lockdown, the bigger the drop in new listing volumes — and the faster the recovery.
- How a married couple is making fixer-uppers go viral on InstagramElizabeth and Ethan Finkelstein, the creators of 'Cheap Old Houses,' talk to Inman about their popular Instagram account and how agents can benefit from its 1.1 million followers.
Home Equity Acceleration Plan
- Stocks Turn Lower, Snap Winning Streak August 11, 2020The S&P 500 slipped in the final hour of trading, ending a seven-day winning streak.
- Tesla to Enact 5-for-1 Stock Split August 11, 2020Tesla Inc. said it would enact a 5-for-1 stock split after a share-price surge over recent months vaulted the electric-vehicle maker to the status of most valuable car company.
- From Cocoa to Coffee and Sugar, Soft Commodities Stage Simultaneous Rally August 11, 2020The raw ingredients for goods including chocolate have rebounded, lifted by supply constraints and investors’ bets that a recovering economy will boost consumer demand.