- New listing volumes plunge 50-75% across the globeAs the pandemic and associated effect on the real estate market spreads, one of the best leading indicators of a decline in transaction volumes — new listings — has dropped an average of 63 percent in the earliest hit markets.
- Dallas developer pays up for hotel rooms for medical professionalsDallas-based development company Centurion American has spent $30,000 to provide free rooms to medical professionals at luxury hotel The Statler during the pandemic.
Home Equity Acceleration Plan
- U.S. Stocks Climb, Trying to Extend Winning Streak April 7, 2020Major stock indexes rose, extending last session’s gains, as early indications that the spread of the coronavirus pandemic was slowing helped buoy investor sentiment.
- A Quick Bear Market Would Be Historical Anomaly April 7, 2020U.S. stocks are staging a remarkable two-day rally, but the worst likely isn’t over for the equities market. Many analysts are calling the recent run a rally within a bear market.
- Switzerland Loses Grip on World's Lowest Borrowing Costs April 7, 2020Switzerland’s bond yields have shot higher than those of Germany for the first time in years, causing the financial haven to lose its long-held position as the economy with the world’s lowest borrowing costs.