- Northeast markets most susceptible to impacts of coronavirusCounties in the Northeast and Florida are at the greatest risk of taking the biggest hit to the housing market in the wake of the pandemic.
- Making sense of the headlines: Is the jumbo mortgage market collapsing?Looking for a little clarity on this week's economic and housing news? Windermere Chief Economist Matthew Gardner talks through the volatility of the jumbo mortgage market and what it means.
Home Equity Acceleration Plan
- Global Markets Follow U.S. Higher April 7, 2020Global markets largely extended gains, after major indexes in the U.S. jumped more than 7% amid early signs that lockdowns could be helping stem the coronavirus pandemic internationally.
- Credit Markets Show Signs of Stabilizing After Fed Intervention April 6, 2020Key parts of the U.S. debt markets are functioning again, a sign the Federal Reserve’s extraordinary steps are easing a credit-market crunch.
- SEC Suspends Trading in Two Stocks Over Coronavirus Claims April 6, 2020The SEC issued suspension orders for dental supplier No Borders Inc. and apparel maker Sandy Steele Unlimited Inc. on Friday.