- Perfect the handwritten note! 5 examples you’ll want to stealCorrespondence is an art, not a science, but these tips will help make your handwritten notes, thank-you's and videos easier to create.
- Want to hit the ground running in 2021? Follow these 8 stepsTo make the most of their time, agents need to hit the restart button now — before jumping into the new year. Cross out these actionable items, and you'll kick off 2021 right.
Home Equity Acceleration Plan
- S&P Global in Advanced Talks to Buy IHS Markit November 30, 2020S&P Global is in advanced talks to acquire IHS Markit for about $44 billion, according to people familiar with the matter, a landmark deal that would combine two of the largest providers of data to Wall Street.
- Investors Pile Into Risky ETFs During Wild Market Rally November 30, 2020A penchant for risk-taking has rejuvenated leveraged and inverse ETFs, as investors hunting for bigger returns take bold gambits that have the potential for big gains and even bigger losses.
- Platinum Draws Investors as Gold Rally Stalls November 29, 2020Platinum is attracting renewed interest as a global push for cleaner energy and waning demand for gold promise to lift demand for the metal.