- We’re all about Teams this July on InmanThis July, Inman's editorial theme is Teams — what it takes to build and join one, how to optimize your team for summer 2020, and even when to consider leaving one. Tune in for opinion, insights and advice all month long.
- Real estate agent beaten by attackers using homophobic slursKeller Williams agent Christian Council was attacked early Saturday morning in Oklahoma City. He said the incident "felt like a hate crime" after the assailants allegedly used homophobic language.
Home Equity Acceleration Plan
- Hedge Fund Star John Paulson Calls It Quits July 1, 2020John Paulson made billions of dollars anticipating the 2008 financial collapse. But after running into difficulties in recent years, Mr. Paulson will now convert his hedge fund firm into a private investment firm.
- Specialty Lenders Face Funding Challenge July 1, 2020As the Covid-19 pandemic boosts defaults, firms have raised money by selling shares at discounted prices and issuing bonds at high interest rates.
- S&P 500 Edges Up to Start Third Quarter July 1, 2020The S&P 500 rose in the first session of July after data showed the labor market continued to improve last month.