- Positive outlook clouded by the threat of impeachmentThe Brexit deal, the trade negotiations with China and a new president of the European Central Bank are all good news. But the threat of impeachment is a wildcard.
- Agents need to ‘lean in’ to technology, but they’re not going extinctOJO Labs founder and CEO John Berkowitz believes real estate agents will continue to play an important role in the industry for a very long time but also urged them Friday to "lean in" to technology because it's coming whether they like it or not.
Home Equity Acceleration Plan
- Weekend's U.K. Political Drama May Be Best Viewed Through Bookmakers October 19, 2019As the continuing Brexit drama spills over into the weekend, investors can look to an unusual gauge of what lies ahead: the bookmakers.
- Carl Icahn Is Nearing Another Landmark Deal. This Time It's With His Son. October 19, 2019Brett Icahn is emerging as the likely successor to one of the most famous investors of all time. But his father is not ready to hand over the reins just yet.
- JPMorgan Chase, Facebook, Coca-Cola: Stocks That Defined the Week October 18, 2019Here are seven stocks that moved on news in the past five days.